Automate Requests and Approvals
Eliminate the back and forth emails with automated request and approval workflows.
Streamline the approval process by configuring pre-authorized elevate access profiles.
Utilization Tracking & Change Data
See activity for the period of elevated access, including usage of/changes to sensitive data and transactions.
Detailed Audit Trail for Compliance
Generate complete and accurate documentation during emergency access from granting to deprovisioning.
Track Changes by User
Mitigate risks and ensure traceability by assigning emergency access to users instead of shared firefighter IDs.
Once the elevated access time period has elapsed, access is automatically deprovisioned and SAP is updated.
Rich Utilization Detail for Streamlined Reviews
Rubber-stamp approvals are a thing of the past with the intelligence reviewers need for effective emergency access controls.
Easy Profile Management
Create pre-approved profiles that can be designed to give users elevated access for commonly requested tasks.
Sensitive and Elevated Transactions
See the highest risks executed upon with the elevated access for faster and more productive reviews.
3 Reasons Emergency Access Approaches Fail and How to Make Them Succeed
When it’s time for an audit, excessive access can be a red flag to auditors and even lead to deficiencies. Listen to this webinar to learn how to get this potentially serious issue under control.Watch Webinar
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- "With ERP Maestro we are able to build all our roles conflict-free in real-time before we push them to production. It was simple to set up and since it came recommended from our consultant, it was pretty easy to make the decision to move forward."
- “It makes the difference between having a work-life balance and spending your life staring at spreadsheets for hours and hours.”
- “ERP Maestro helped us get away from doing manual SoD reporting for testing in SAP, which was slower and less accurate, and saved our team a significant amount of time. The reasonable payment terms also made making the decision to purchase much easier.”
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."
- “It is impossible to perform SoD audits manually with any accuracy, let alone continuously monitor for access conflicts that can lead to fraud activity. With ERP Maestro, we were able to go from 'zero to 60' in hours rather than months and with drastically lower initial capital outlay.”